In a support group participants share their experiences in a safe, compassionate and supportive space, surrounded by other people who are going through similar experiences and understand the struggles they are dealing with. Group members support and help each other, learn to look at their difficulties from a different perspective and develop new coping skills.
Benefits of participating in a support group
- Having a support network
- Feeling less lonely or misunderstood
- Developing a sense of hope
- Reducing emotional distress
- Improving understanding of your issue
- Expressing honestly your feelings, without being judged
- Improving skills to cope with difficulties
- Maintaining motivation and increasing self-confidence
- Identifying personal inner resources
- Getting practical information and finding solutions
Burn-out, anxiety & depression management.
Grief and loss support group.
Terms of participation
- an initial individual consultation is required before entering the group.
- the participants are asked to commit for at least 8 consecutive sessions.
- information shared by group members and their identity must be kept confidential by all group participants.
Please contact us with any questions or to schedule an initial appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org.