Psychotherapy can be of help for a wide range of problems that can affect your mental health and well-being, but it can also help you finding solutions to a particular problem, change a behavior, develop your self-confidence or improve your relationships.
Common issues treated in therapy:
- Burn-out, anxiety disorders (generalized anxiety, panic attacks, social anxiety, specific phobias..), depression.
- Difficulty expressing or coping with certain emotions.
- Divorce/separation, loss/grief, family or work difficulties.
- Low self-esteem.
- Mid-life transition.
- Cultural adjustment difficulties.
- Relational problems: conflicts, difficulties to set up or maintain boundaries..
- Perfectionism and procrastination.
- Difficulties in taking decisions..
If your particular issue isn’t listed here and you want to know if I can help you with it, please call: 06 40 58 90 90 or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.